Frequently Asked Questions


1. Is Summer School going to run this year?

Answer:  Yes. Summer School will be full time face to face with the possibility of a blended component. 


2.  I am an adult and do not have access to a Counsellor to complete the Counsellor Referal Form.  Do I still need a Counsellor Referal Form?

Answer:  Summer School will no longer be accepting adult students.  All adult students will need to contact Abbotsford Virtual School or Bakerview Center for Learning if they wish to take any courses.  


3. I do not live in Abbotsford and would like to register for summer school. Am I still able to do so?

Answer: YES.

Please note that we give priority to students in Abbotsford who need to repeat a course required for graduation, Abbotsford students who want to upgrade, and then students from out of district.


4.  How many courses can I register in?

Answer:  One.   (but you can choose an alternate if the class you want is not available)


5. When will report cards be available?

Answer:  Report Cards will be available through MyEd.  Please see link above for Report Card information.